Skip to main content
How to Give
Give online at the Powering Good Campaign Site
- Minimum donation is $25.00
- Enter the amount you’d like to donate
- Enter the name you would like to display and click “next”
- Choose the type of credit card you will use, enter in the credit card information, email and your mailing address and click “next”
- For credit card and debit card transactions, there is a 4.7% + $0.30 transaction and credit card fee for all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You are given the option to cover the fees and if you choose this option, 100% of your online charitable gift will go to OCCF
Donor Advised Fund:
- Minimum donation to make a donation from your OCCF donor advised fund is $250.
- To make a donation from your OCCF donor advised fund, enter the amount (equal or greater than $250) and choose Donor Advised Fund. Enter your name, email address, fund name, fund code and address to process your contribution. An OCCF grants administrator will email you with a confirmation of your grant.
- There are no transaction fees to process a contribution through a donor advised fund.
- Make check payable to the "Orange County community Foundation" and in the memo, please add "Powering Good".
- Mail check to Orange County Community Foundation, 4041 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 510, Newport Beach, CA. 92660
ACH through your Bank Account:
- Minimum donation to make an ACH donation from your bank is $100.
- To make an ACH donation from your bank, enter the amount (equal or greater than $100) and choose Bank. Enter your banking information to process your contribution.
- For ACH transactions, there is a 2.5% + $3.00 processing fee for all donations. You are given the option to cover the fees and if you choose this option, 100% of your online charitable gift will go to OCCF.